- With a drop or 2 of Bergamot essential oil, rubbing on any aching parts of the body will help relieve the muscles.
- Mix Bergamot essential oil with any of your daily oils, apply it on your skin for a more even skin tone.
- Diffuse Bergamot essential oil for a relaxing and calming atmosphere, perfect for a chill weekend!
Did you know?
Bergamot essential oil is from the fruit Citrus Bergamia, produced by the Bergamot plant. Sort of mutated, it is known as a hybrid between a lemon and sour orange.
- Bergamot essential oil has a high photo-toxicity, exposure to the sun may cause the skin to be more vulnerable to pigmentation or even skin cancer.
- Women who are pregnant or breast feeding should stay away from this essential oil
- Children should only take a moderate amount of Bergamot essential oil, to avoid any serious side effects.
- Diabetic individuals who use Bergamot essential oil should regularly monitor blood sugar levels as it may cause blood sugar levels to go too low. If you have a surgery scheduled, keep in mind to stop using Bergamot essential oil two weeks prior.